A portfolio that represents a body of work is required to apply to
the MFA Program.
Please make sure to (1) submit your online MFA application through the College at Brockport’s site at http://www.brockport.edu/graduate/programs/vis.html and (2) submit your portfolio through submittable.com
Technically applications are due on February 15th for fall admission only, but they are encouraged at any time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call Tate Shaw at email@example.com.
- A portfolio that represents a body of work is required for the application.
- You may send up to 20 images of one or several bodies of work.
- When submitting book work, please send images of multiple spreads or create a short video of turning each page of the book to be submitted in the portfolio.
- If you make moving images, send several short digital video excerpts, no more than 20 minutes total.
- If you are a critic submitting writing samples, please send several excerpts or one long piece, no more than 20 pages total.
- All portfolio submissions must be made through submittable.com